Posted July 7th, 2014 @ 6:29am
They say you shouldn't dip your pen in the company ink, but that hasn't stopped some famous people from mixing business with pleasure. Here are nine who hooked up with their employees, courtesy of RadarOnline:
- Britney Spears. The pop superstar hired Jason Trawick as her manager, but ended up dating him as well. The two went as far as to get engaged in 2011, but broke up a year later.
- Jennifer Lopez. J-Lo is a repeat offender when it comes to falling in love with her employees. In 2001, she tied the knot with dancer Cris Judd, who she met on the set of her music video "Love Don't Cost a Thing." And in 2012, she started a relationship with dancer Casper Smart. They split earlier this year after rumors that he cheated on her with a transgender model.
- Jude Law. The British actor was caught in bed with the nanny after one of his kids walked in on them in the bedroom. Law, who was engaged to Sienna Miller at the time, responded by issuing a public apology, saying, "I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us."
- Christina Aguilera. The singer's first love was her backup dancer Jorge Santos, who appeared in several of her music videos and toured with her during their two-year relationship.
- Madonna. Like J-Lo, the Queen of Pop has a thing for her colleagues in the music business. She's hooked up with Brahim Zaidbat, who was 24 at the time of their romance. The 55-year-old singer is now dating 26-year-old choreographer Timor Steffens. Get it, girl!