One of the most important things a parent can teach their child is to tell the truth, all the time. But when that child is at the stage toddlerhood where he or she is an unintelligible maniac, only the sternest child-rearers will be able to resist telling a fib from time to time. To that end, Jezebel has compiled a list of five lies moms tell their toddlers:
- "We are all out of graham crackers."
- "One more episode of Curious George."
- "It's time for mommy and daddy to go to bed, too."
- "In two minutes, it's time to..."
- "Look at the bird on the lawn, it's saying 'hi' to you."
For more on the story CLICK HERE