It's Monday and President's Day, which means a perfect day to play Believe it or Nahh?!
Here are todays headlines:
1. LA Workers Break Record for Longest Concrete Pour
2. Today We Celebrate George Washington's Birthday
3. Woman Jailed for Not Returning 9-Year-Old J-Lo Film to Video Store
Can you spot the fake headline?
The fake one is #2!
Although today is President's Day, it is not George Washington's Birthday. We are actually between presidential birthdays, with Abraham Lincoln's birthday being on the 12th and George Washington's on the 22ond.
Want to hear about the real headlines?
1. The Los Angeles projectfor the tallest building west of the Mississippi broke the world record for the largest continuous concrete pour while pouring the cement for its foundation. Probably not the most exciting world record to witness, but great news nonetheless! More: AP
2. A woman went to jail for an old warrant out for an overdue J-Lo movie (it was 'Moster in Law' if you are oh so curious). I guess old problems really do come back to haunt you. The video store she rented it from probably isn't even around anymore! More: The Hollywood Reporter