There's nothing quite like being a teacher. And the only people who really know what it's like are other teachers. Hence, Buzzfeed has come up with a list of 33 things that all teachers will understand. Here are the top 10 (click on link for full list):
- Students who demand your attention before a sufficient amount of caffeine has been consumed.
- Parents who think their children can do no wrong.
- Trying not to laugh when a student says something hilarious but completely inappropriate.
- When all of your students are giggling and you have no idea why.
- Realizing that there definitely is such a thing as a stupid question.
- Still acting like a teacher when you're supposed to be acting like a normal human being.
- Running into students in the worst possible places.
- Getting the flu and going to work anyway.
- Meeting people who get paid more than you to do easier jobs than yours.
- Trying not to cry in front of your class when a struggling student finally gets their head around the thing you’ve been trying to teach them for the last nine months.
Full Story: BuzzFeed