A new study suggests that 81% of parents (let's be real, OF ADULTS in general) will be stealing candy from the kids they love this weekend. If you aren't careful, the Easter Bunny could have something special for YOU TOO this Sunday... few extra pounds. No worries, here are the ways to burn off our favorite sweet treats:
- Cadbury Creme Egg, 150 calories: A 30-minute game of doubles tennis.
- Pack of five original Peeps, 140 calories: 20 minutes of moderate rowing
- One milk chocolate-covered Peep, 110 calories: A brisk, 30-minute walk.
- A dozen Cadbury Mini-Eggs, 190 calories: A 30-minute cross-training session of running and walking.
- Seven Hershey's Milk Chocolate Eggs, 200 calories: A half-hour on the elliptical machine, set to moderate.
- Snickers Egg, 160 calories: Jumping rope at a moderate pace for 15 minutes.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Egg, 170 calories: Moderate aerobics for 35 minutes.
- Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny, 240 calories: Ride a bike at a moderate pace for 30 minutes.
- 24 pieces of Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs, 190 calories: A 30-minute hike.
- A quarter-cup of M&Ms Bunny Mix, 210 calories: 25 minutes of running at a 12mph pace.
[Full Story: Fox News]
What is you favorite Easter treat?