Does somebody's height or name really make them more prone to stray? Relationship website YourTango has compiled a list of nine people who are likely to cheat, based on several surveys and "scientific" studies. Whether you agree or not, here are the culprits:
- Tall Guys. A recent study from extra-marital dating site IllicitEncounters.com revealed that dudes over 5'10" are twice as likely to cheat on their partner. Knew they were up to no good up there...
- Rock n' Roll Fans. Another survey from IllicitEncounter.com found that 41 percent of cheaters prefer rock music to all other genres.
- The French. According to luxury sex toy brand LELO, who surveyed the globe about bedroom habits, 75 percent of the French admit to cheating.
- Blonde Women. A CheaterVille.com survey found that 42 percent of cheating women have blonde hair. Meanwhile, only 11 percent of women with black hair are cheaters.
- Twitter Users. Research from the University of Missouri shows those who tweet cheat. The more often a person uses Twitter, the more often they have relationship conflicts, like affairs.
- Female Teachers. According to a AshleyMadison.com survey of its users, the typical cheating wife is likely to be a teacher.
- Shopaholics. AshleyMadison also revealed that their typical, adulterous female user is a serious shopper. More than a third of the women surveyed said they spend more on their appearance since they started cheating.
- Guys Who Work in IT. Don't be fooled by their soft hoodies, hipster glasses and patience when it comes to restoring your iPhone -- these guys are sneaky, cheating hubbies.
- Guys Named Wayne. An easy giveaway he's sleeping with someone else? His name. A study of 2,000 women found Wayne ranked as the least trustworthy name in love.
Are there any truth to these?? Source..
FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL LINKS