Happy Hump Day, all! We can help you get through the rest of your week with a little round of BELIEVE IT OR NAHH!?!
Lets see if you can guess the correct fake headline!
1. Man Sets Record by Bowling 10 Straight Backwards Strikes
2. Drunk Drives to Police Station, Asks to Use Restroom, Gets Arrested
3. Walt Disney World Announces 5th Park Coming in 2018
What is the fake one?!?!
This headline was actually a cruel joke for April Fools Day. It would have been so exciting! Check out the fake story here: Doctor Disney
And now here are your real stories!
- Man Sets Record by Bowling 10 Straight Backwards Strikes:
Andrew Cowen from Illinois is said to beat a record by bowling TEN...yes, TEN backwards strikes! His back to the pins and all! He finished with a score of 280, but he would have had a perfect 300 if it weren't for one small mishap. Check out the video here: Yardbarker
- Drunk Drives to Police Station, Asks to Use Restroom, Gets Arrested:
A man from Michigan was arrested for drunk driving on Sunday evening after driving to a police station and asking to use the restroom. A firefighter noticed he might be drunk and that he clearly drove there (since his car was parked outside) and police were called over to do a sobriety test. He failed all tests and was put in jail where he definitely got the restroom break he was looking for....even if it's behind bars! Full Story: UPI