Happy Monday Everyone, We can help you get through the rest of your week with a little round of BELIEVE IT OR NAHH!?!
Lets see if you can guess the correct fake headline!
1) Gold Rush erupts in the Inland Empire?
2) The Undertaker remains undefeated after Wrestlemania?
3) Patient complains after hearing doctors discuss donating his organs?
What is the fake one?!?!
NOPE not number 3....
How about number 1?
WRONG!!! That was real as can be....
If you guest number 2...DING DING DING....Ring the bells Your correct!
Sadly WWE fans last night the Undertakers Streak of going 21-0 at Wrestlemania ended when he lost to Broke Lesner. All streaks must end sometime. Here are the real stories below.
1) Crazy right? The gold rush is back in full force. It's been nearly a century ago, When the hills around Perris was a mining country. The best-known gold mine, the Good Hope, produced millions of dollars in the precious metal during its heyday. CLICK HERE for full story
2) A Swedish man who was paralysed after a stroke is filing a complaint against a Gothenburg hospital after he listened in horror to his doctors telling his girlfriend and relatives he was going to die and discussing transplanting his liver and kidney. FULL Story HERE