Top 'o' the mornin' to you! Did you catch Evelyn Mc'Rives and Johnny O'Magic in today's St. Patrick's Day edition of BELIEVE IT OR NAHH!?
Well here's the stories for today:
1. Walk of Shame Kit Includes Sunglasses, Flip Flops & More
2. Irish investigators conduct serious search for the pot of gold
3. Florida Church offers Drive-thru prayer service
Which is the fake?
We got into the St. Patty's day spirit making up this headline. Hey, if we heard
there was a pot of gold we'd be out there searching too!
Here are the REAL stories:
1. Don't get caught unprepared the morning after a wild night! The Walk of Shame Kit is here
to help! The kit includes a dress, sunglasses, flip-flops, a toothbrush, and more to make sure
your walk home goes as smooth as possible. Great idea...or nahh? Full Story: Daily Mail
2. Too busy for Church? That's okay for Southern Floridians who are able to go to the drive-thru
at the Estero United Methodist Church on Wednesdays for a quick bite of prayer. Full Story: UPI