A 3-year-old girl died over the weekend after she fell into a grease pit at a local ice cream shop and drowned. The body of Sadie Grace Andrews was pulled from the pit on Saturday after what the local coroner described as an accidental drowning. Surveillance footage from the Bruster's Ice Cream Shop in Auburn shows Andrews was playing with her siblings when she fell through a lid covering the 6-foot-deep grease pit, which was used to store cooking grease, on the shop's property. "Her name means 'God's thoughtful princess'--and she really was that," her mother Corrie Andrews said on Sunday. "We know without a shadow of a doubt, our baby is with Jesus."