Jason Momoa showed up to the 2019 Oscars on Sunday night in a Fendi light pink tux that complemented his wife Lisa Bonet’s pink dress. But it was the pink Fendi scrunchie on Momoa's wrist--which he wore in honor of late designer Karl Lagerfeld--that stole the show. Here are some of the best tweets about the accessory:
- Jason Momoa’s scrunchie matches his suit. I repeat, JASON MOMOA’S SCRUNCHIE MATCHES HIS SUIT. If I don’t see pink velvet scrunchies on ASOS soon I’ll throw things.
- Jason Momoa has a matching velvet scrunchie??? The wealth!
- My body is extremely ready to see Jason Momoa put his hair up in that pink velvet scrunchie, thank u.
- Jason Momoa looks like he works at Glossier.
- *Files petition to give Jason Momoa's pink scrunchie an honorary Oscar*
- Jason Momoa’s matching scrunchie is such a mood.
- I would like to talk about the scrunchie on Jason Momoa's wrist and nothing but the scrunchie on Jason Momoa's wrist.
- Dat scrunchie. Mr. Momoa, U rock!
- Jason Momoa matching his scrunchie to his suit is all I’ve ever needed in life.
- PSA: Jason Momoa matched his pink suit to Lisa Bonet's dress, and also his pink scrunchie.
I'm obsessed with all things Jason Momoa and it's easy to see why. Am I right?