The original cast of Jersey Shore (minus one) reunited on Thursday night on the premiere of MTV’s new series Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. As expected, the episode featured lost of drinks, dancing and drama. Here are some of the most memorable moments:
- The gals return to the Shore Store. Ahead of their trip to Miami, Snooki, JWoww and Deena returned to the famous Jersey Shore T-shirt store to get custom shirts for everyone.
- The Situation's last minute court date. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino was forced to postpone his trip to Miami and head to court to deal with his tax evasion charge.
- The disturbing Sammi "Sweatheart" Giancola doll. Pauly D brought a creepy sex doll to the house that was meant to replace former cast member Sammi. The doll was wearing a shirt mocking Sammi’s excuse for staying out of the reboot that read, "I'm in a really good place." It also came with a speaker that said some of Sammi's most iconic lines, like, "RAHN, STAHP!"
- The return of the famous catch phrase. As the crew set out for their first night out at the club, Pauly belted out, “Cabs are here!”
- Drunk Snooki is back. "Snooki can still turn the f**k up," Vinny said after Snooki had one too many drinks and fell down on the dance floor. Pauly added, "And she's down."
- Bye fist Pump, hello kick the door. Thanks to Vinny, a new dance craze is about to take over every dance floor in America: kicking the door. As Vinny explained, "I start pounding on the door and as soon as the beat drops, I kick the door open and I start going in there like a madman.”
- Deena and Ronnie get emotional. Deena and Ronnie had a heart to heart after Deena told Ronnie that him not showing up to her dad’s funeral hurt her feelings. "I made a mistake by not reaching out," Ron told her. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there."
- Snooki missed her kids, Vinny missed his dog. Snooki teared up at lunch, expressing that she misses her daughter Giovanna and son Lorenzo. Vinny, who "can't relate," joked that he missed his pet.