According to the San Bernardino Sun, Inland Empire first responders will be honored today when two military aircraft will fly over and near IE hospitals beginning around 1 pm, to honor healthcare workers and those on the front line of the coronavirus response effort.
Here's the timeframes:
- Menifee Global Medical Center, 1:03 p.m.
- Kaiser Permanente Murrieta offices, 1:05 p.m.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center — Murrieta, 1:05 p.m.
- Temecula Valley Hospital, 1:09 p.m.
- Rancho Springs Medical Center, in Murrieta, 1:11 p.m.
- Inland Valley Regional Medical Center, in Wildomar, 1:12 p.m.
- Lake Elsinore Family Care Center, 1:13 p.m.
- Corona Regional Medical Center, 1:20 p.m.
- Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, 1:22 p.m.
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center, 1:23 p.m.
- Riverside Community Hospital, 1:24 p.m.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, 1:26 p.m.
- Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, 1:27 p.m.
- Loma Linda VA Hospital, 1:28 p.m.
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, Banning, 1:33 p.m.
- JFK Memorial Hospital, Indio, 1:48 p.m.
- Desert Regional Medical Center, Palm Springs, 1:55 p.m.
- Riverside University Health System, Moreno Valley, 2:06 p.m.
- Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley, 2:08 p.m.
Here is the map according to the March Air Reserve Base Twitter feed...