When it comes to snacking, some people have a sweet tooth, while others love their snacks savory. But did you know your preference could be revealing a lot about you?
- A new survey found that there are some real personality differences between those who love their snacks sweet and those who prefer them savory.
- Those with a sweet tooth tend to be more social when they snack, with 20% saying they snack while hanging out with friends, and 19% do it while enjoying a game night.
- On the other hand, savory snackers prefer their treats for more intimate occasions, with 27% enjoying them on dates, and 23% preferring them while bingeing a TV show.
Other characteristics of Savory snackers include:
- They like to shop at the mall (31%)
- Blues or rock is their favorite music (31%)
- They prefer to read historical fiction (29%)
- They love science fiction movies (37%)
- And they also love science fiction TV shows (33%)
On the other hand, for Sweet snackers:
- The beach is their favorite place (28%)
- Their favorite music is rap/hip-hop (18%)
- They prefer to read comedy books (22%)
- They also prefer comedy films (25%)
- And comedy TV shows (27%)
Source: SWNS Digital