The food we put in our bodies can have positive and negative results on everything, including our sex lives. If you're looking to have the healthiest intimate moments with your partner, 'Eat This' suggest avoiding these foods:
- Processed foods and sugar - High sugar consumption increases chances of diabetes, which leads to erectile dysfunction and suppressed testosterone, one leading hormone doctor told 'Eat This'.
- Deep fried foods - filled with fats and acids that can lead to coronary artery disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure, one health journal pointed out that fatty foods can lead to sexual dysfunction.
- Beer and cocktails - Alcohol might make it more difficult to reach orgasm.
- Microwaveable popcorn - the popcorn bag's oily coating contains a chemical that can disrupt hormones and lower testosterone levels.
- Fatty red meat - The meat may cause you to produce more bad cholesterol, increasing your risk for heart disease and erectile dysfunction.
Really? You gotta take away my microwave popcorn?