Whether they've fallen out of food fashion or has their holiday hype wear off, 'Eat This' says these are the worst classic holiday desserts that no one makes anymore
- A Mashed survey found that 43% of Americans hope to never see fruitcake at the holiday table.
- 'Women's Day' magazine consistently ranks Panettone, fruitcake's fancier Italian cousin, one of the worst holiday desserts of all time.
- A YouGov poll found that cookies spiced with the liquorish tasting anise ranked as the least popular holiday cookie.
- It may have been hot in the 15th century, but many Americans aren't breaking out the animal fat for old fashioned Christmas pudding anymore.
- 'Southern Living' says rice pudding is beginning to vanish from holiday menus.
- There are Reddit threads dedicated to the horrific flashback of being served pineapple and cottage cheese filled Jell-O salad.