'NBC Sports' can help you plan your big game spread with these foods from this year's teams, Philadelpha and Kansas City.
Food for Philly fans:
- There's no crab in crab fries, but they are fries topped with Old Bay seasoning and a creamy cheese sauce.
- Cheese steaks are a Philadelphia staple.
- Water ice, of finely shaved ice topped with syrup or fruit juices, can refresh your guests during the game.
Food for Kansas City fans:
- Kansas City natives are hooked on cheese slippers, or loaves of ciabatta baked with cheese and topped with veggies and herbs.
- Serve some barbeque burnt ends at your big game party. Serve with ketchup as a nod to Patrick Mahomes.
The game airs Sunday, February 12th at 3:30 pm on Fox.